Safe hospitality at Landhaus Albert Murr
As we care about your health and that of ours, our team is working hard to implement all safety measures. With some personal responsibility and consideration for the other guests, nothing stands in the way of a special and relaxing holiday.
Our measures for a safe vacation
We offer you the possibility to check in comfortably from your own home. We look forward to welcoming you and we will await you with the necessary minimum distance and a warm smile.
We are happy to provide our guests with sufficient possibilities of hand disinfection in our accommodation.
The buffet area for breakfast is open. The currently mandatory precautions apply here, such as wearing mouth and nose covering, keeping social distance and disinfecting the hands before each visit to the buffet.
Eat with distance
The tables in the dining room are aligned in such a way that a safe distance to the neighbouring tables is ensured.
We only use antibacterial and disinfecting detergents in our accommodation.
Relevant surfaces, such as tables, etc. are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
By regularly airing, we try to counteract airborne particles.
Our service staff wear mouth and nose coverings for your protection. Furthermore they have received training relating to hygiene and the safe keeping of guests due to the current situation.
As we care about the health of everyone, all our employees undergo a weekly Corona test.
Special cancellation policy
Guests can cancel free of charge at anytime if one of the following conditions are met on the day of arrival:
- The arrival in Austria or the departure from your home country is not possible due to the closure of country borders.
- Tyrol or the St. Anton am Arlberg region has been classed as the highest risk category by your Government.
- After departure you will be required to self-isolate for a minimum of five days according to your local restrictions.
Any payments made up to that point will be refunded in the form of a voucher for a future holiday.
This credit can be redeemed against a change in the booking.
No fixed price for rebooking.
Please note these regulations
At the Check-In
- mouth and nose covering is mandatory at check-in
- check-ins will be handled contactless where possible
- room keys are disinfected before each issue
- if you do not wish to have a daily room cleaning, please inform the reception
- please use the touch free hand sanitiser dispensers before each visit to the buffet
- maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m
- disposable gloves are provided at the buffet
- please wear a mouth and nose covering at the buffet until you have returned to your assigned table.
- mouth and nose coverings are to be worn by adults in all public spaces
- all public areas and surfaces are disinfected at frequent intervals
- all rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each check-out
- if you do not require regular room cleaning or do not want our staff to enter your room, please inform the reception
What should I do if I feel unwell?
Please arrive only if you are feeling well, do not have a fever, and do not have any other signs of illness. Otherwise, we ask you to take a PCR test before you arrive.
In case of illness during your stay, please contact us at the reception immediately by phone from your room and separate yourself from the other guests. The health hotline 1450 is notified in Austria in suspected Corona cases and will decide on the next course of action.
My country of origin has issued a travel warning for Tyrol or St. Anton and my stay is imminent, can I cancel my stay free of charge?
In the case of individual trips, there is no expressed legal right of withdrawal.
The Landhaus Albert Murr has been quarantined by the authorities and therefore I will not be able to arrive. Will I get my money back?
Yes – we will refund you the full price.
I cannot travel because of a border closure or a general entry ban. Will I get my money back?
If your arrival is imminent, you will of course receive your deposit back and we will not charge a cancellation fee.
I am ill with Covid-19. Can I cancel for free?
In this case, the illness (like any other illness) falls within the risk of the guest so a free cancellation is not possible.
We therefore recommend that you take out travel insurance for your protection.