The Summer Card
HOLIDAYS WITH THE ST. ANTON SUMMER CARD
Enjoy an active summer full of adventure with many free opportunities: The Summer Card with various inclusive services is available for every guest at Landhaus Murr from the first overnight stay. From the 9th day all services can be claimed again.
It is valid until your departure day and offers you many activities in the region.
Find out more at www.sommerkarte.at.
The following services are included in your summer card
From the 1st overnight:
- One free admission to Museum St. Anton am Arlberg
- One free entry to the Gand Exhibition Mine
- One free entry to the Tyrolean Evening
- One participation in a torchlit hike
- Guided tours according to the Weekly Programme (Local herbs tour, Guided tour to the dairy shop, Village tour and Movie evening)
- Unlimited use of all operating bus lines between Landeck and St. Christoph am Arlberg (local bus, hiking bus, Verwall bus, regular bus lines from St. Christoph to Landeck – lines 4242 und 92)
From the 2nd overnight additional:
- Guided hiking tours corresponding to our weekly programme
- Archery as listed in the Weekly Programme
- A yoga class according to the Weekly Programme
- Children’s programme from Monday through Friday
- One free-of-charge green fee for the St. Anton am Arlberg 9-hole golf course (golf licence required)
From the 3rd overnight additional:
- The use of all open cablecars and lifts as often as you want for one full day
- One admission to the swimming pool at Arlberg WellCom or Wellnesspark Arlberg Stanzertal
- Daily or half-day use of an e-bike, subject to charge: 20 € discount with Summer Card, (rental possible at selected sport shops: Sport Alber, Intersport Arlberg, Sport Jennewein, Sport Pete and Sport Matt)
From the 5th overnight:
- One more admission to the swimming pool at Arlberg WellCom or Wellnesspark Arlberg Stanzertal in Pettneu am Arlberg (If the number of visitors exceeds the limited capacities, entry is no longer guaranteed)
From the 8th overnight:
Can all services be claimed again.
Already from the first overnight stay the Summer Card St. Anton is included in the room rate. That means you can already use the corresponding advantages of your summer card after your arrival. Whether you want to enjoy the view of the mountain scenery with the lifts or end the day after your hike in the swimming pool in St. Anton, all this is already included in your room rate.
The St. Anton Summer Card is ideal for the whole family, and in addition to the children’s programme there are also activities for all the family such as archery, guided torchlight hikes or a visit to the St. Anton swimming pool.
Sports enthusiasts also benefit from the summer card with which you can try out many different sports during your holiday. You certainly won’t get bored with the summer card!
Passionate for …